We deliver a range of culturally and
linguistically appropriate home and
community care services.
Give the gift of volunteering
to those who need it most
in our community.
ITSOWEL promotes culture and heritage with the participation of First Generation Italian Australians.OUR PROJECTS
ITSOWEL- Italian Social Welfare Organisation of Wollongong has been delivering services to the Italian speaking community in the Illawarra for over 35 years. It is a non-profit community organisation with registered charity status committed to the delivery of culturally appropriate care to the ageing Italian community and ALL Australians and promotion of Italian language and culture.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Home Care Packages and entry-level in home support services
• Community Centre Based Services
• Wellbeing Services
• Information and Support in accessing Aged Care
• Community Visitors Scheme
• Cultural Education for aged care providers
• Resource Development for aged care providers
• Italian Language Classes for adults and children
• Vocation Care Programs for children